The Labor and Birth Tub Company LLC works on behalf of moms and babies worldwide to provide the highest quality tubs and equipment to hospitals and birth centers.
Every pregnant woman has access to a labor tub in any healthcare setting she chooses.
Our Guiding Principles:
- We hold ourselves and our products to the highest standards
- We operate in integrity
- We advocate vigorously and responsibly in our area of focus
- Stewardship and contribution are integral to our philosophy and actions
We provide the best possible service to every care provider, administrator, architect andcontractor with whom we work in any healthcare setting. Our lead salesperson, Cynthia Lear Stokes exemplifies this commitment to quality and stewardship. Her experience includes:
- Registered Nurse with BSN for 26 years
- Active RN licensed in both Washington and Oregon
- Childbirth and Health Educator for 22 years
- Working with medical devices since 1990
- Labored in water with all four of her children in 1973, 1976, 1986 and 1989